HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?

(and what exactly would that look like?)

1. BOOKING WITH US

​If you are interested in working with Dos Cocos Locos Productions on your next 

project, contact us at your earliest convenience so we can be sure to save you a spot on our calendar. Are you ready to get started or do you have any specific 

questions you'd like answered? Contact us, and let us know how we can help!

2. QUOTES & PROPOSALS

If our schedules align and we are available, the next step is to tell us everything about your project, the timeline, and the budget and we will construct the quote/proposal as we combine your vision with our process. Get A Quote.

3. AGREEMENT

Getting expectations on paper is important. We will send a contract to look over and customize if needed. Once it is approved and signed by both parties, we are ready roll!

4. PAYMENT

In order to reserve a booking, we require a 25% deposit and a signed agreement. This ensures we are mutually committed to working together. Project commencement begins once the deposit has cleared. The remaining 75% will be due upon the day of filming/ your event. 

We accept (and prefer) personal and business checks. We also accept Paypal and most major credit cards with a 2.9% up-charge to cover the third-party processing fees. 

If you need flexibility in your payment terms, we are more than happy to negotiate a plan that works for you.

5. SCHEDULING

An organized schedule is REALLY IMPORTANTE for both you and us and we want things to go as smoothly as possible by making expectations concrete. We will sit down with you ( or chat via phone/email) to map out a working timeline that works best for both of us.

6. PRE-PRODUCTION

This is where the real work begins! We spend time translating the objective of the video into a conceptual framework that implements the big idea. We dive deep, homie. We ask the following questions: "what are we going to put in front of the camera? Why? How?” We take the answers to these questions and then find talent, scout locations, create storyboards, acquire the right crew and gear, develop artistic direction all while making sure we are on the same page.

7.PRODUCTION

These are the filming days. When our scheduled shooting day arrives, we like to show up early to meet people, discuss locations, angles and the plan for the day. We take into account the movement of the sun, background noise, and other variables so we can adapt our settings and equipment for the best possible results. 

8. POST-PRODUCTION

Once the production assets have been collected, we proceed with the edit, sound design, motion graphics, and color correction and grading to create a cinematic experience. For a photoshoot - a contact sheet of unedited photos will be crafted and emailed over for your review on the final selection of photos to be edited. For a video project - a rough cut will be emailed over to review and feedback. Once feedback has been taken into account - a final cut will be emailed over for a second round of feedback. Once the film receives your approval, we render the story in file formats appropriate for your needs. Expect post-production to range from several days to several weeks.

8. POST-PRODUCTION

It is our priority to deliver your video in a timely manner. We allow ourselves up to 3 weeks to deliver the goods for larger projects, but oftentimes we can get it to you much sooner, depending upon the current workload. If you are in a time crunch, we can rush your project to the front of the line for a 20% rush charge.

(tell us more about your project here so we can get started)

FOLLOW ALONG ON THE GRAM

  • dos co·cos lo·cos

  • /dōs/ /ˈkōkōs/ /ˈlōkōs/

  •  

  • way of life.

    1. ​TWO CRAZY COCONUTS.

    2. MARISSA & ROBERTO GUIDO.

    3. A CREATIVE AGENCY WHO SPECIALIZES IN STORYTELLING & COMMUNITY BUILDING.

let's keep in touch. promise - no spam.

TAMPA BASED BUT GLOBALLY READY.

©2020 by Dos Cocos Locos Productions, LLC.

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Spotify Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon